YouTube has done a revamp of its search criteria to highlight quality, which essentially means that video content will have to be more carefully crafted and more engaging for viewers. This puts a premium on content that is professionally created and analyzed and monitored for viewer engagement. Often what this means is shorter, tighter, more engaging content that draws people in and holds their attention. As a video producer located in the Annapolis and Baltimore market I have been studying the trends and developments with YouTube since 2007 and have been applying web video best practices for my clients, take a look!
- Hulu Gets 1 Billion Views…on YouTube (tubefilter.com)
- Does YouTube Need to be Saved? (tubefilter.com)
- YouTube Users Upload 72 Hours of Video Per Minute (and that Number’s Going Up Fast!) (tubefilter.com)
- YouTube’s Big Transition: Moving From The Amateur to Professional Era of Online Video (readwriteweb.com)
- What’s New In Anne Arundel County (eyeonannapolis.net)
- Annapolis, Maryland A Great Place To Be In The Summertime! (aptravelnews.com)
- CandidCareer.com Gets REEL About Career Exploration (prweb.com)